The authors are invited to submit original and unpublished work and not currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Manuscripts should be between 12 and 15 pages using the Springer template (Click here for more information), including figures, tables, and references. For each accepted paper, at least one author must be fully registered. An oral presentation at the conference is strictly required.
Submitted electronically in PDF format via the Easychair system. Click here to submit a new paper.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC members or two senior PC members. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact, and presentation.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in Springer, Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS ) Series. Now abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus and Springerlink.
Topics for the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics applied to Smart Cities
- Big Data applications: Bioinformatics, Multimedia, Smartphones, etc.
- Data mining, graph mining and data science
- Cloud and grid computing for Big Data
- Hardware/software infrastructure for Big Data
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Intelligence Artificial and data sciences
- Information and knowledge management
- Social Web Analytics and Natural Language Processing
- Cloud computing and service data analysis
- Data warehouses, cloud architectures
- Data in Education and E-learning
- Data in Healthcare
- Big Data Analytics in Government, Public Sector and Society in General
- Internet of Things Networks
- Industrial Internet of Things Architectures
- Industrial IoT Technologies for Flexible Production Lines
- Smart Electric Grids
- Smart City, Smart Home
- Renewable Energy
- Design and Implementation of Cyber-Physical Production Systems
- Multi-Sensor Systems for Automated Data Collection in Industrial Environments
- Industrial Internet of Things Systems that comprise Smart Objects (Drones, Robots, Autonomous Guided Vehicles)
- Performance Analysis and Evaluation of Industrial Internet of Things Systems
- Cybersecurity in Industrial Internet of Things Environments
- Interoperability of heterogeneous wireless networks of different standards
- Wireless security systems
- Mobile computing Wireless and cellular networks
- Multimedia communications
- Network architectures and protocols
- Radio communication systems
- RFID systems Internet of Things services
- Signal processing
- Survey papers on wireless communication
- SDN concepts, architecture, and APIs.
- Cognitive Radio Networks