With two days of plenary lectures led by national experts accompanied by practical sessions (Labs), this Autumn School will cover the latest advances in the field of Machine Learning applied to various field (NLP, Recommender Systems, Computer vision, Cybersecurity, Big Data...). We believe that this Autumn school is the best way to make significant advance in AI tools for young researchers. During this training, you will discover the theoretical foundations of machine learning. in addition, practical workshops are planned to quickly and powerfully apply these techniques to new problems.
The school is intended for students (final year masters, PhD), post-docs, academics, members of public institutions, and professionals. In order to participate, the registration in the BDIoT'22 is required.
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Neural Network
- Deep Learning
- Big Data : HPC, Mapreduce, Spark
- Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- High Performance Computing
- Computer Vision
1. Register online for the School ( Click here).
2. Your registration will be recorded as Waiting. Your registration is conditional until the selection process is complete.
3. Complete and submit this application.
4. The selection process for the course, will begin in July and continue until the course is full (30 places).
5. You will be notified of an enrollment decision as soon as it has been made.
For Fees and payments, visit the registration information.
The Autumn School is organized by Faculty of Sciences and Technologies (FST) of the Abdelmalek Essaadi University in Tangier, Morocco.
Contact and information : email@example.com
Copyright ©2021 All rights reserved | BDIoT’22